Refurbished Verifone VX670 Wireless GPRS Card Terminal
Manufacturer part number:
This Verifone VX670 Terminal is Manufacturer Refurbished. The Verifone VX670 is the smallest all-in-one POS (Point of Sale) wireless credit card terminal on the market. Verifone VX670 Wireless GPRS metal connector mini HDMI with Smart Card Terminal with Pc cable and Rs232 dongle. You are getting everything shown in the picture, if you have any questions please call or email us.
A standard international shipping rate of $59.00 will apply to all orders outside of the U.S. for this product.
Southern Merchant Inc. recommends checking to see if your current processor is compatible with this product.
You will get the following with this Verifone VX670 Card Terminal:
- Metal Connector for the power charger and data cable to connect to. It is a port on the front of the terminal.
- mini HDMI (metal connector power or data)
- Smart card chip slot to read chip cards/smart cards
- PC Cable to download data to the Vx670 through an RS232 Dongle from a PC
- Verifone Part number M267-522-11-EUC M267-532-11-USA
Information on the Verifone VX670 Wireless Terminal:
• Lightweight wireless terminal so you are not fixed to a location
• Display that shows 128-by-128 pixels equipped with anti-glare, adjustable contrast, dimming capability, intuitive ATM-style interface, and oversized menu prompts to simplify training and reduce calls to the helpdesk.
• Large, well-placed, blue backlit keys provide improved tactile response to simplify usage and minimize finger slips.
• Integrated high-speed thermal printer prints quickly and silently, and simplified paper loading virtually eliminates paper jams.
• Triple-track, high-coercivity card reader handles most magnetic stripe cards.
• Optional Base Station with battery charger supports connectivity to a UART module or a 14,400 bps modem via USB dongles.
• Accepts all types of payments, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Debit Cards.
• 32-bit processing and multi-tasking capabilities make short work of payment, payment-related, and value-added applications.
• Pin Pad included handling PIN-based applications.
• RoHS Compliant.
• “Always-on” wireless connection uses the latest wireless technologies, including GSM/GPRS and Wi-Fi with 802.11g technology for faster transmission and enhanced compatibility with access points and routers.